जीवन में आधा दुःख गलत लोगों से उम्मीद रखने से आता है !
और बाकि का आधा दुःख सच्चे लोगो पर शक करने से आता है !!
*"कद्र"* करनी है तो *"जीते जी"* करें
*"मरने"* के बाद तो *"पराए"* भी रो देते हैं
आज *"जिस्म"* मे *"जान"* है तो
देखते नही हैं *"लोग"*
जब *"रूह"* निकल जाएगी तो
*"कफन"* हटा हटा कर देखेंगे
*किसी ने क्या खूब लिखा है*
*"बाते"* कर लिया करो *"अपनों से"*
अगर *"अपने ही"* न रहेंगे
तो *"वक़्त"* का क्या करोगे
*"गुरुर"* किस बात का... *"साहब"*
आज *"मिट्टी"* के ऊपर
तो कल "मीट्टीकै नीचे.
उठ जाता हूं..भोर से पहले..सपने सुहाने नही आते..
अब मुझे स्कूल न जाने वाले..बहाने बनाने नही आते..
कभी पा लेते थे..घर से निकलते ही..मंजिल को..
अब मीलों सफर करके भी...ठिकाने नही आते..
मुंह चिढाती है..खाली जेब..महीने के आखिर में..
अब बचपन की तरह..गुल्लक में पैसे बचाने नही आते..
यूं तो रखते हैं..बहुत से लोग..पलको पर मुझे..
मगर बेमतलब बचपन की तरह गोदी उठाने नही आते..
माना कि..जिम्मेदारियों की..बेड़ियों में जकड़ा हूं..
क्यूं बचपन की तरह छुड़वाने..वो दोस्त पुराने नही आते..
बहला रहा हूं बस दिल को बच्चों की तरह..
मैं जानता हूं..फिर वापस बीते हुए जमाने नही आते..
1. "You are a lot better than you probably think you are." —William Walter
2. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." —Dr. Seuss
Suggested by Marija Golubovic via Facebook
3. "This too, shall pass." —Anonymous
4. "Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground." —Theodore Roosevelt
5. "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday." —Anonymous
6. "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." —Harvey Fierstein
7. "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, in spite of your changing moods." –C.S. Lewis
8. "A man who flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a shortcut to meet it." —Sador, Children of Húrin
9. "Life's too mysterious to take too serious." —Mary Engelbreit
10. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." —Eleanor Roosevelt
11. "The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before." —Albert Einstein
12. "You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise it's just a cage." —Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
14. "There isn't a way things should be. There's just what happens, and what we do." —Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
15. "It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." —Rocky Balboa, Rocky
16. "More fuck yeah, less fuck that." —Anonymous
17. "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." —African proverb
18. "It's OK to not be OK, as long as you don't stay that way." —Anonymous
19. "I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it." —Maya Angelou
20. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." —T. Roosevelt
21. "May I never be complete. May I never be content. May I never be perfect." —Chuck Palahniuk
22. "Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." —Marie Curie
23. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." —Roald Dahl
24. "There is no elevator to success — you have to take the stairs." —Anonymous
25. "Plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." —Jose Luis Borges
26. "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." —Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
27. "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." —George Carlin
28. "Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway." —Eleanor Roosevelt.
29. "Do not set yourself on fire in order to keep others warm." –Anonymous
30. "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant." —Doctor Who
31. "It's supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it." —Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
32. "Ask yourself if what you're doing today will get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow." —Anonymous
33. "Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we should dance." —Anonymous
34. "Never cowardly or cruel. Never give up, never give in." –Doctor Who
35. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." —Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. "In 20 years, you probably won't even remember this." –Anonymous
37. "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." –William Shakespeare
38. "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose." —Dillon Panthers, Friday Night Lights
39. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." —Aristotle
arun is online
Sonu is offline
Musab is offline
bharat is offline
Dileep is offline
Munna is offline
Rahul is offline
geeta is offline
kamal is offline
vishav is offline
Jhunnu is offline
Jack is offline
abhay is offline
anonymous is offline
Abhay is offline
Please Login or Sign Up to write your book.