13. May This Durga Puja, Light Up For You. The Hopes of Happy Times, and Dreams For A Year Full Of Smiles! Wish You Happy Durga Puja.
12. I'm wishing that you have the most wonderful celebration of Durga Puja. Treasure the moments and have fun with your family. I'm sending my heartiest wishes to everyone in the family. Happy Durga Puja
11. On Durga Puja I Wish That Maa protects you from all evils and blesses you with Peace, Prosperity and Happiness!
10. You are the Goddess of Victory, You are the Goddess of Divinity, You embody the Power of destraction, You are the harbinger of prosperity, You save us from misery, You obtain our consciousness on kind and tolerant one the savior of the Gods
9. May all the Joys that Durga Puja brings be with you today and in all your tomorrows. Wishing you Happy Durga Puja.
8. Wishing that Maa Durga gives you the courage and strength to fight all evil forces that come your way. Happy Durga Puja
7. May Maa Durga Shower her Choicest Blessing on you and your family on Durga Pooja & Always
6. May Maa Durga EMPOWERS you with her 9 BLESSINGS of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Knowledge, Devotion and Power! Happy & Blessed Durga Puja
5. "Durga (Devi) is synonymous with Shakti or the Divine Power that manifests, sustains and transforms the universe as the one unifying Force of Existence. Shakti is the very possibility of the Absolute's appearing as many, of God's causing this universe. God creates this world through Srishti-Shakti (creative power), preserves through Sthiti-Shakti (preservative power), and destroys through Samhara-Shakti (destructive power). Shakti and Shakta are one; the power and the one who possesses the power cannot be separated; God and Shakti are like fire and heat of fire." - Swami Sivananda.
4. "During Navaratri, Goddess Durga is invoked first to remove impurities from the mind. The Goddess Lakshmi is invoked to cultivate the noble values and qualities. Finally, Saraswati is invoked for gaining the highest knowledge of the Self. This is the significance of the three sets of three nights when all these three are gained subjectively, and then there will be Vijayadashami, the day of true victory." - Swami Tejomayananda of Chinmaya Mission.
3. "Durga Pooja is celebrated in various parts of India in different styles. But the one basic aim of this celebration is to propitiate Shakti, the Goddess in Her aspect as Power, to bestow upon man all wealth, auspiciousness, prosperity, knowledge (both sacred and secular), and all other potent powers. Whatever be the particular or special request that everyone may put before the Goddess, whatever boon may be asked of Her, the one thing behind all these is propitiation, worship and linking oneself with Her. There is no other aim. This is being effected consciously or unconsciously. Everyone is blessed with Her loving mercy and is protected by Her." - Swami Sivananda
2. Dhaker upor chilo kathi, asha kori pujo hoyeche jomjomati. Mayer pherar belai tomai janai bijoyar shuvechha r antorik obhinondon.
1. Man, the imperfect, the bound, the sorrowful, has a thousand enemies within. He is riddled with negative thoughts fears, yearnings. These are selfishness, jealousy, meanness, prejudice and hatred just to mention but a few. The Sadhak must get rid of these lawless villains within. With Mother Durga's kripa, these destructive masters are to be annihilated. Invoke the Mother Terrible to help us annihilate within ourselves all negative forces; all weaknesses, - all littleness. - Swami Chinmayananda
DURGA PUJA QUOTES Durga Puja, the six days festival celebration of Bangalis is celebrated with gaiety and grandeur in states of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Assam, Odisha, Tripura, Bihar, Maharshtra and many others. During Durga Mahotsava, devotees of goddess Durga offer prayers and seek blessings of the goddess. During Durga Puja goddess Lakshmi, Saraswati as well as lord Ganesha and Kartikeya are also worshipped by devotees along with goddess Durga. It's a festival that is celebrated on grand scale and decorated Pandals as well as artistically ornated idols of goddess Durga are main attractions of the festival. Families and relatives gather and greet each other with best and hearty wishes. Below mentioned Durga Puja quotations will give you the in depth essence of Durga Puja festival and its significance among the Bnagalis.
Durga Puja is a celebration of good over evil. According to mythology, the festival marks the battle of Goddess Durga with the demon Mahishasura. While Durga Puja is a time of pandal hopping, gorging on delicious food and wearing new clothes, it’s also a time to be with your family and friends and cherish each othe May Maa Durga strengthen you, To fight all evils, May she give you the courage, To face all upheavals. Happy Durga Puja! Here’s wishing that Maa Durga blesses you and your family with happiness, joy and good health. Happy Durga Puja! May Maa Durga empower you with her 9 blessings of name, fame, health, wealth, happiness, humanity, knowledge, devotion and power. Happy and blessed Durga Puja! Let us celebrate the victory of good over evil, the victory of humanity, the victory of justice, the victory of truth. Wish you a very Happy Durga Puja! It’s the time of the year When Maa Durga is there to bless Our homes and lives in excess. Wish you and your family a very Happy Durga Puja!